We have made it very easy for you to enjoy your new Patio now – and pay later – absolutely interest free for up to 18 months.
Features and Benefits
- Up to 18 months interest free available, and up to $10,000 with any patio purchase.
- Pre-approved in minutes
- $99 Annual Fee
- Complimentary SKYE Visa debit card
- 24/7 online access to your account
Apply online today! It’s really simple, and there is no commitment to purchase.
- Apply online in minutes – simply choose from the “single” or “joint” application buttons below
- Enter your information online and receive the decision via email within seconds
- If approved, you will receive two emails – an Approval Notification plus an email with a link to access and electronically sign the offer. You will need to follow this link to finalise the application.
- Contact us to finalise your order so we can process the financed amount and promotional offer for you to sign and accept.
*Approved applicants only. Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount ($400) apply, incl $99 Annual Fee charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of that date. Annual Fee must be paid in full within 90 days or it will attract interest. ^90 days Interest Free and no repayments available on all Skye Mastercard purchases (excluding cash withdrawals). Any outstanding balance after the 90 day Interest Free and no repayment period reverts to the standard Card Purchase Rate. #Total amount payable by 9, 12 or 15 equal monthly instalments, in addition to the minimum monthly repayment. If you fail to pay a fixed monthly repayment, interest (calculated at the standard Card Purchase Rate) payable on that amount. Minimum monthly repayment may be required. Interest (charged at standard Expired Promotional Rate) is payable on the balance outstanding after any Interest Free term. See skyecard.com.au for current interest rates. Credit provided by FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415. Skye is a trademark of FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.